A downloadable Ninjesus for Windows and macOS
All the stars have been stolen from heaven by those ugly monsters from hell. To get them back god sends his best fighter, Ninjesus with the only stars left down to get revenge. He has to survive tremendous amounts of huge dark dungeon rooms, blasting away imps and zombie demons alike.
- Diverse mobs - Fight through different AI controlled enemies
- Replayability - Procedurally generated levels
- Adaptive difficulty - Getting harder each time you beat a boss
- Pixel art - Feel retro while you kick ass and admire our shitty artwork
- God approved (ask him)
- Open Sauce - don't judge the code please.
- Christof Bachmann (Programming, Sound)
- Andreas Tscheinig (Art, Programming)
- Peter Waysocher (Programming, Animation, Level Design)
- Christoph Wedenig (Programming, Game Design)
- Florian Zenzmaier (Level Design, AI)
The code is openly available on GitHub
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.